Thursday, June 7, 2012

Theological Thursday

I mentioned that I have been enjoying some quiet, lately...

Been thinking about things, human spirit, god, life, that sort of thing.
Maybe a bit about Buddhism.

About how it relates to my own thinking, sorta.
Maybe I should read up on that tip, more...

One of the upsides of frequent moving is that it gives a person some latitude for reinvention.  It is easier to break out of some bad habits when you wholesale change your life.  If that makes sense?

So, there are some things I wasn't digging about myself, in my last life.  The Philly version of me, I mean.
I am going to try to leave some of that behind, this life.  Or maybe moderate more.

I always try to keep my shit in check, including the spiritual stuff.  Been thinking about allowing some more of that and less of some other things.
Like less meat and booze.  More early mornings and fewer late nights  Considering my actions and impact on things with more care and consideration for others.

Getting back to kicking ass with the living, rather than letting life wash over me.
Making things, changing things, doing things.
Less looking at things...
Better living.

Maybe this doesn't have much to do with theology.
I liked the alliteration, though.  Just go along with it.
I don't really get my belief system from books anyway.
Not one book, at least.

No comments: