Friday, June 8, 2012

I am a Tool

So, I have become one of those dudes with a multi tool on their belt...

Moving into a house more than 160 years old and unpacking drove me to it. It seems that everything needs some attention. My tools are still sorta packed, though I brought my huge work travel kit to deal with this contingency. Regardless, the right tool is always somewhere else.

I spotted this while I was at the hardware store. My usual multi tool work version is heavier duty and as such heavier, bulkier. And it is in a box somewhere.
So, I am trying out this kinda cheap Gerber...

It was cheap enough I don't mind treating it as such.  Stood up to some early gorilla work testing and I won't feel too bad about breaking or loosing it.

I am a dork.
But I get shit done, when I want to.
I have already pulled it out more than a dozen times today, if I count opening a few beers...


No comments: