Saturday, March 29, 2008

Really Houston?



Alright, I am the first to admit that I am no rocket scientist. I am just a normal guy, with some plans to take over the world which just happen to involve a moon base. With that, I like to keep an ear to the ground, in regards to the goings on over at NASA.



When I heard they had been scooting around on a new moon buggy thing, I had to investigate. What I found were pictures of this albatros.

Frankly, I am just not impressed NASA. No Side impact airbags, no giant laser cannon turrent, no moon-mudflaps, not even rolling on dubs.
You guys realize that you have to get moon buggies from here to the Moon, don't you? It seems like it is kind of Big for something you will have to transport beyond the gravitational powers of Earth and move all the way to the f'ing Moon.

Christ, just put a bucket on a roller skate and paint the contraption white, it would make as much sense and might actually be more practical.

No comments: