Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Authwhore.com

Hey, so remember when I said that I was putting some words up on another on-line journal thing (trying hard to not say blog)?

Well, I am. Over at Authwhore.com

My associate, James, posts like a bastard over there. Always writing about some thing or another. Which is good.

He wanted some help over there, with content, so I am in the mix. Never mind if I go against things I say right here. My opinion is as fluid as the next bit of contributing information I come across.

So there is good stuff over there and most of it isn't mine. Remember, I try to keep things pretty not good.

2 comments:

AuthWhore said...

Authwhore IS good.

How good is it?

Authwhore is SO good that Scott can't even give us a link to it.

You've got to want it.

You've got to want it so bad as to actually go up to your navigation bar and type in the address.

It's that good.

Scott Bartley said...

There is a link over there in the "links" area. I presume my readers have a base desire to embrace my natural charisma and charm and follow my direction...

It is the thing that will allow my plan to take over the world to triumph.