Saturday, March 8, 2008

oh well...

Sweet Fancy Moses

Those White Stripes folks get the rock on.


Anyway, the Scott updates have been short as of late, so here is what I have to tell you.
The degree action is complete. If we're personal you know what I mean.
So I have a sheep skin that declares I have a BS in marketable money grubbing B.S...
That was some work. I am proud to have gotten it out of the way, and glad to have it done. I could go off on a diatribe about how lacking education is in the real deal, but I will save it for the next second drink you buy me.

KVC is about to head to the asian continent again. She is the man these days, but she always has been. Her employer has recently recognized that, so she has all of the responsibilities of the Man these days. There is a period of adjustment associated.

Oh man, now the Pixies are comin' at me...
My whole thought of using some other song narrative has been Debased.


I have been on a tear, reading all of the published HST personal letters out in print. Shit that man wrote. Not just quality but a huge F'n quantity. I'll abridge my thoughts on that soon for you, to spare your reading all 1200 pages.
The Bukowski letters are getting mixed in, for some variety. That is a whole other post.


Work has been some work. My own promotion has given me some extra headaches, but that shit bores the shit out of me. I will spare you.[...]

I have been pissing at the car project. A few pals have signed on to help, I just need to get them in line and I think it will come hard and fast - or not. Schedules on that project seem subject to cosmic alignment. My own, and now the star signs of others.


That is all I have to tell.
Oh well, oh well.

2 comments:

M. Henri said...

CONGRATS ON THE SHEEPSKIN. THE BUTTER COW HAS TAKEN A SHINE TO YOU AND BLESSED YOU WITH MUCH GOODNESS AND SUCCESS. THAT'S SOMETHING THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY. SO HANG IT UP SOMEWHERE SPECIAL AND HAVE THAT SECOND DRINK ON ME.

M. Henri said...

OH, AND I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS BIT OF MODERN INGENUITY.

http://myvespa.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/bikeonavespa2.jpg