Friday, December 30, 2011

William

I have been a bit silent lately, I know...


My little buddy had a health scare, Christmas night.

Somehow, he got doggy whip lash or something...

We think, or so we have been told.

Best guess shit, without an MRI.


So, I have been dealing with that.

Doggy parent stuff...


He seems to be on the mend.

Little dude is on solitary confinement and is supposed to be kept from doing pretty much anything that makes him happy, for fear that he may be paralyzed by just about everything...


So, we are all sullen and mopey...

Me, my main man, the misses, other pets.

The whole bunch here, but mainly William.


You don't realize quite how central your pup is, day to day, until you gotta lock them away from your world...

Like I said, he seems to be recovering.

I am very optimistic about that.

Just a bit distracted...


Wish well, for my dog.

He is about all that keeps me sane in this world...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: