Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holidazed

I am confused...

And dazed.


It is some kind of holiday, I hear.


Movies and odd hotel food, not that we are travelling.

Just strangers still, in a strange place.


Home is where my heart is.

With my goofy family, the people who put up with me.

There is nothing quite like the family being transient provides...

Misfits and fuck ups.

Perhaps the only folks I relate with.


This island of misfit toys is about all I know, it seems.

No beaches or photo-op sunsets...

Just happy moments soon lost.

Good times chasing the dawn.

Forgotten names and numbers.


I can never quite figure if my life is magic or sad...


I lean on the hope that magic wins.

Otherwise, what is the point?


Merry whatever floats your boat, life raft or effluence...


The new year is coming.

The end of the world or another new beginning, depending on the camp you bed with...


Either way, I say fuck all.

Get on with it, get down with it.

Bring it on...


Happy deal, you bastard child of happy shit.

Keep merry.

Keep trying to make it better...

What else have we got?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: