Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cam Cover Chop Cont'd Again

Why not one more?


The dog gets some meds at 3AM, with his current deal.

So, I am up...


Obsessive behavior can hide behind pet parenting, perhaps.


We are at 300 grit and those scratchy pads.

No polish yet, still shaping shit up.

A lot of Velvet Underground, beer and smokes in this.

But I need to medicate my dog and maybe sleep some, so this is where things are now...


That tab reaching the locating dowel may have distorted, early on.

That bums me out...

Some tension in the casting, maybe.  Released when I cut stuff.

I guess I will see how it fits, later.

Maybe heat and move, or just cut the damned thing off.  I want it, though.  It helps locate things in the cam hoohah shit...


Anyway, I should go deal with other things.

You should too...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: