Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rockin' It

Yeah...


This is how we are rolling today.


KVC is already toe up on the couch...

I am fighting through a few more bites, rapping at you.

You gotta pace yourself for this kinda gluttony.


She said she wanted leftovers.

I think we have that covered...


So, happy Thanksgiving.

I am glad you care enough to keep checking in here.

Happy I have such a rad family, blood or not, four legs or two.


Bad days make me think about that, and I have had a few recently.

Probably a few coming up, as well...


Like Thanksgiving dinner, life is only as good as you make it.

Making it is easier with a tight crew.

Put your back and  soul in it, it can be awesome.


I think I have it made.


Thanks for helping...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: