Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Animal

Whawhawhat?

A drum battle with local ?uestlove and Animal, from the Muppets...on Fallon?



Now this is television I can appreciate.
That is entertainment...


Just by the way, it is exceedingly rare that I watch any of these late night guys, with their oddly similar programming formats. The late night talk dudes show up about the same time my own brain is warmed up and working, so I try to put it to better use than passive entertainment.
I do have to say that on the rare occasion I see Fallon, he might be my genre favorite at this point.
Yeah, Conan is hilarious, Letterman is still funny-but I feel like I am watching an old man social club a lot, and Leno-man, just stop...
Jimmy Fallon, with that earnest effort in getting a laugh and entertaining, seems more genuine to me.

No comments: