Sunday, October 19, 2008

Phil Collins



Yesterday, a Phil Collins song sent me rambling about how I could really get into Phil Collins if I was wearing a white suit and driving around in a convertible Ferrari.
Nobody was really listening to me babble on about Phil Collins, Tom Wolfe costumes or expensive Italian automobiles, but that never stops me from talking.
Most of my conversational energy is solely for my own enjoyment.
I amuse myself.
Audience participation is not required.


I had a pretty specific vision going in my head, which involved a Ferrari Daytona.
Kind of a Miami Vice thing, only classy, if you know what I mean...

Then today I notice pictures of the new California model.
It could make a pretty decent alternate, in my vision.
It is not exactly svelte, it seems a bit bulky even.

Still, if one was offered up, along with the white suit and Phil Collins CD - I would race around with dramatic purpose and flair, at extreme speeds, at the edge of control.


Note, if you should decide to actualize this vision for me, the car also should be white.
Silver might be acceptable, as well.
White is preferred.
Your choice on the Phil Collins album.

No comments: