Monday, October 27, 2008

Competition




There is nothing like some competition to keep you motivated.


I recently attended a conference for folks who aspire to take over the world.
Boy, let me tell you, there are some crazy people out there - who want to take over the world.
I am talking bat-shit loons, here.
Really crazy.

But, as with any conference of this type, there are some interesting forums and you get to do some networking. It's a chance to talk with people who have similar interests, such as taking over the world.


I won't bore you with any of the real conference stuff. It was a lot of Powerpoint presentations and what not.

I thought I would post up a pic, sent by one of the fellows I met at the conference - General X.
Yeah, I know, General X is a pretty silly name. Like I said, there are some crazy people who want to take over the world.

General X is building an army of these fire spitting robot spiders. This is a half-scale mock up, but you can see the potential.
He is using Twitter as a targeting and cotrol interface, which I found pretty clever.


Anyway, it is a great motivator to get on with my plans.

These baboonbots aren't gonna make themselves, you know.

I did contract the folks who made that neat robotic snake I posted a few months back. And I am trying to get in touch with those German doctors who did the double arm transplant, for some consultation. Those folks together with my clear-headed vision of tissue+mechanized baboon based warriors will start coming together.

The Framis Reactor is still in it's shake down phase and only running at about one quarter capacity. Plenty of power for the lab to operate on.
We'll get some stuff going, don't worry.


I don't want the planet to be ruled by some nutter psuedo-general with a flaming spiderbots...

No comments: