Thursday, January 4, 2007

A new year.

Well, it seems we are well on our way into the new year, huh? That brings along all of the annual optimism and liver damage.
Brian, the sushi guy, said the coming Chinese celestial year is that of the Golden Pig.




My level of expertise in Chinese astrology tells me that I am a pig, myself. I usually say boar, when questions of symbol arise. I suppose that I am being too self aware, regarding the symbol. I do try to embrace my inner pig.
My powers of inferring facts has me thinking that, perhaps, the year of the Golden Pig will be kind to all pigs. I would settle for a vaguely polite year, as the degree of kindness recieved most recently has seemed lacking.

KVC and I made the great journey home for the holidays. I am still digesting that little trip. I will address it soon enough, along with some pics.

No comments: