Tuesday, January 16, 2007

That car project



Yeah, it was only a matter of time before I would make you look at pictures of my car project.


I have been doing lots of staring again. The whole deal seems to have arrived at a point where decisions count. Once you start putting paint on things, well, you don't want to take it off. I did some thrashing to get what paint is there on for my crazy German advisor, Kenneth B Wright's visit.

That was more than a month ago.
I didn't like the way a certain line looked, though. So, back to staring.

The staring process, for me, now involves that silly bit of carcboard standing in for a hood. It also involves me putting little shims in under the body, adding and removing leaves from the springs. Searching for little adjustments that make everything look like it belongs.

I think I am sneaking up on it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is starting to look like something.