Friday, October 22, 2010

Last To Know

Yeah, you are the last to know...

After some horse trading, some muscle to get things on a trailer/truck and a whole lot of thinking...

The Model T is gone.
This is the last t-blogging post...

I had looked at that Model T until I couldn't take it any more.
We had reached an impasse...
I could do better, but didn't want to cut up what I had already done. It was nearly done, but I don't have the room or the patience anymore.

So I found a dude who get's what I was doing and he will finish it off...

And turned the deal into a Harley.



I have enough left over from the deal to turn up a fun machine.

My motives are many, but ultimately it is about fun...

I can, fairly easily, get up to speed with something that KVC and I can tool around on.
That was a lot of it, coming up with something we can enjoy together...
My gal has been wildly patient with my urge to make impractical shit.

I have realized that time spent building said shit, however fun and challenging it is, still leaves me standing in the garage by myself.

So a quick winter fix-up of this Sporty will give us both something cool and fun...

Most of the bits to make the bike something I can stand are on the way.

If I asked your advice on bike buying and patently ignored it, well, you should have expected that...
If you are bummed that the T has gone on, it was posted for sale, here and in Cali, and you should have made an offer...
If you are stoked that there is some new meat for me to mess up, get on board...

(Oh, if you want to give me a free paint job to get rid of those graphics, hit me up...)

I haven't given myself too much space to be creative, since taking on the T. It feels pretty good to cut that albatross from my neck.
It feels pretty good to get on with something new...


Freedom machine means something new to me, right now.


I suppose I will start a new tag for this thing, since the t-blogging tag is now dead...
Or, I might just get to work and enjoy the ride.

It is all about making cool shit, but cool shit you can actually enjoy with others makes it even better, right?

No comments: