Saturday, January 30, 2010

Eye of the Tiger


I am putting you all on notice...

The Year of the Tiger is coming up, according to the Chinese calender.


It is going to be awesome.
Like a tiger.


I will be listening to this song for the entirety of The Year of the Tiger.

Because it is awesome.


I am talking constant repeat.
For the whole 365 days, or however long a Chinese year is.


If you are planning on hanging out with me, in the next year or so, let me just go ahead and say -

No, I will not change the music. We are listening to Survivor. This song is awesome.


Chinese New Years starts on February 14th, I think.
While you are getting all kissy-smootch-faced, you should play this song.
You will, most definately, score.

This song is that awesome.


Year of the Tiger!

The Eye of the Tiger!

1 comment:

abpaulson said...

our friend katie's dad (craig krampf- you may remember he was the drummer at our wedding) played the drums on this record for a flat studio fee!