Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 with the T






It is another year.
Another year in which I might drive the T around...










The headers are painted now.
I figured that painting them made sense.
I am not gonna afford chrome.
Not this year.
And I think they make sense with paint.

I am no dandy, after all...


I made a center for the steering wheel, too.
So, now when you turn it the wheels turn.

The outer bit was some after-market MG bit, which hung in some guys garage for years.
The age of it matches my nut-job aesthetic.
I think...
Combined, the whole deal seems like a part of the whole.



I have been sorta interested in the premise of the "Golden Mean" lately.
I have discovered that there is some of that math in the ratio of things on the T.

Totally accidental, on my part.

Or maybe, selective measuring.

But it is there, which I find interesting.


So, the T just keeps existing.
I try to influence it to my vision.
Still...

No comments: