Saturday, August 1, 2009

White Rabbit



I realized that we usually do music on Saturdays, and I left you hanging...

The whole Can-Am thing left me thinking you might be satisfied.
Then I started thinking about how the world was in the peak of the Can-Am era.

It was different.

Awful wars, big dreams.
All of that...
Thoughts of freedom reigned on the sides of the right and the left.

What was Can-Am, but chasing the rabbit down the hole?

How far do you want to go?


I presume that was part of why something like the Can-Am series and top-fuel from that era is so much more ephemeral than what we have these days.


Big heady stuff.

History is so much better with some conscious thinking about the larger picture, huh?


So, here is a song from the era.

Pretty sure there may have been some thought enhancement going on with the Can-Am guys.
I mean really, the vacuum car?

That is far out stuff, man.

No comments: