Thursday, August 6, 2009

I am not that nice

A lot of people say I am a really nice guy, very patient.

Really, it is all a veneer.
It, in most circumstances, is a facade I throw up to minimize my interaction with society.


In all truth, I am shockingly impatient and anti-social.

Case in point, people with these cutesy family stickers:


I fucking hate them.
I abhor your need to put this shit in my face.

I could care less about how many dogs you have.
I am not interested in your children.
Further, I have no interested in how successful your kids are in school, their grade point average or number of times they appear on the honor roll.

Fuck that.
I don't want to know...

What I want to know is how you manage to navigate that battle ship sized mobile home, while talking on your Bluetooth and changing the DVD in the entertainment system?


I have no concern for your self-involved, braggardly, precocious assumption that I might have even a passing interest in ultimate-family-unit.

I am busy trying to avoid the blindspot of your myopia...

No comments: