Monday, March 9, 2009

Hysteria, Cont'd




Yeah, so I mentioned headlight stands and their relationship with the world economy yesterday.







It was a thinking day, you know, when you think about things.
That blue tape was part of the thinking, it's where the headers relate to the grill, sorta.







I think about hotrod shit and the rest of the goings on in the world.
And I didn't like the current media firestorm surrounding the economy and the headlight stands I made to go with the last grill.








So I made some new headlight stands today.
I had the other car out of the garage and some time to spend.
I was busy with that, so I didn't fix the economy.







It might make more sense with that same damned cardboard hood top I keep putting on the T.
Really, some day, I will make a proper hood.

I like these/this stand(s) a lot more - it works better with this revised nose.

The lights should flop around less, 'cause they are connected.
It seems a bit more old-timey, or period correct though I am not going for any hotrod time period here.

There are moments when I think I am pretty fuckin' cool.

But that moment has passed, there is garbage that needs to find it's way to the curb. The other car needs to get back into the garage. I need some food.

No comments: