Sunday, March 15, 2009

After I Take Over the World

I will probably drive around one of these.




At least until I get the flying car thing sorted out.

Sure, it may seem sorta Darth Vader/Batman-ish.

It's not like I am going to walk around in black body armor with capes all of the time. Capes are cool, anyway.
Sometimes I will wear Naru jackets...and besides I will rule the world, so you can just shut the hell up with your snarky comments.

More details and pics over here.

I am just going to make some roads Scott-only routes, just so I don't have to deal with annoying traffic.
I will probably outfit it with some gazillion candlepower lights, a kleighorn and loudspeakers so that I might voice my concerns over your driving abilities - should we by chance meet in traffic.

Oh, I will mount some lasers because it needs some f'n lasers and missiles.

No comments: