Sunday, March 22, 2009

WheelieSticks



Somebody asked why there is no skateboard stuff on prettynotgood.

I don't know why there isn't more skate stuff here.

Screw that question.
This week is skate week.



I think the reason is that there are better places to see skate stuff.
I don't take pics, or shoot videos or care too much about anybody elses deal.
I just find my line.



If you looking to look at some serious shit, go check this.

It is how I remember old issues of Thrasher. Awesome photos, stories written by people who actually skate, reviews of Swedish metal bands, etc.
The glossy cover, the inky pulp paper, the total package.

They do a better job than I ever could.


Anyway, this week lotsa skate stuff.
If you are on dial-up, sorry...

2 comments:

alexis said...

if you are on dial-up, just give up already.

Anonymous said...

HEALLLS YEAH!!! I had forgot about that Jason Jesse bit. Screw that....I keep thinking of Russia