Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Boys on the Docks




Sure, I coulda gone with the Pogues, but you get the Murph's instead.
I am not one for the obvious, ya know.

Piss on the Blarney.

This is for all of the boys on Adams Avenue, the Devlin brothers, you Boston fuckers and the skins on the MTBA...



Murphy told Quinn that his wife was driving him to drink. Quinn thinks he's very lucky because his own wife makes him walk.

An American lawyer asked, "Paddy, why is it that whenever you ask an Irishman a question, he answers with another question?" "Who told you that?" asked Paddy.

Reilly went to trial for armed robbery. The jury foreman came out and announced, "Not guilty." "That's grand!" shouted Reilly. "Does that mean I can keep the money?"

Finnegan: My wife has a terrible habit of staying up 'til two o'clock in the morning. I can't break her of it.
Keenan: What on earth is she doin' at that time?
Finnegan: Waitin' for me to come home.

Slaney phoned the maternity ward at the hospital. "Quick!" he said."Send an ambulance, my wife is goin' to have a baby!" "Tell me, is this her first baby?" the intern asked. "No, this is her husband, Kevin, speakin'."

Father Guffy roared from the pulpit to his parishioners: "The drink has killed millions -- it rots their stomachs and they die in agony. Smoking has killed millions -- it coats your lungs and you die in agony. Overeating and consorting with loose women have also killed millions." "'Scuse me, Father," hollered Reagan from the back, "but what is it that kills the people who live right?

No comments: