Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cat Armor







I was doing some research on armor, for the baboonbots, when I stumbled across this bit of cat armor.
Really nice bit of kitty kit there, huh.



As you might remember, I am also sorting out some genetic modification stuff to create a glow-in-the-dark-cat-human-hybrid to function at an intermediate level of my army to be used in taking over the world. The Korean scientists are still involved, and are making some great strides. The glowing part is sorted, so it's the trans-species mash up that needs done.
How hard can that be, really?


Anyway, that doesn't have anything to do with anything.
What a tangent to tear off on...


We are talking about armor for good, old fashioned housecats here.
I haven't quite figured out the stick thing, on the back there.
But, as far as cat armor goes, that seems like some really nice craftsmanship.

No comments: