Saturday, December 13, 2008

Man With No Pants!




Karen was digging through the archives here, at pretty not good HQ, and pulled out this drawing.


Man With No Pants!


It is not just a drawing, though.
This was part of the deliberation and planning involved in my becoming a super-hero.

Back before I decided to take over the world, I was thinking of being a super-hero.
See, I really am benevolent.
The trouble was that I don't have any apparent super-powers and the chances that I might fall into a vat of Chemical X or be exposed to some intense radiation seemed slim.

I needed a way to fight criminals without super-powers.


Then in came to me, one day when I was not wearing pants.

I would be Man With No Pants!

Sure, it doesn't seem like much when I just say it, but please consider it.

If you were, say for example, robbing a bank - things are going just fine, the customers are all cowering in the corner, the teller is scooping cash into your burlap sack...
Then I burst through the door.

Man With No Pants!
(You have to kind of say it in that bravado singing way.)

You, no good bank robber, will be rather startled.
"Dude, you are not wearing any pants!"

My super-power would be my ability to distract and disarm you.

"Dude, you are not wearing any pants!" you would keep saying.
"Where are your pants?"

I would bound over, grab the gun from your hands, knock you to the floor and render you immobile until the police arrive.
I would, of course, leave shortly before their arrival to avoid any indecent exposure charges.

No comments: