Sunday, August 3, 2008

Black Hole Generator




Yup, the CERN.

Sorry, it is not a pic of some of the work being done as part of my plan to take over the world. Though capturing the CERN facility is part of the plan, but you didn't hear that.



This project really seems like it should be happening here, in the good old US of A. I mean it has potential to destroy the world, it's frickin' huge and it looks like a Hollywood version of a big scary machine thing. Sounds pretty American, huh? A perfect project to locate out in some thousand acre gov't "testing" range.




Nope, the French and the Swiss have it going on this one.
And it might destroy the world. Maybe.
They say it's a longshot that it destroys the world.
I am sure they have it all under control, for the moment.

I just hope they don't spill their coffee into the control panel when the baboonbots come charging in. I don't need that kind of mess.

No comments: