Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Love College



I assume you love college, too...

Things were simpler in college, right?

I think I paid two bills for rent and I had a job at a head shop.
Next door to a record store.
Across the street from a gyro joint, a block from the pizza place.

I could sort out a weeks worth of happiness with a tab that would equal the price a nice dinner now.
I could spout off about French philosophers and people would be able to keep up their end of the conversation.
I could slap some paint on something and people thought it was awesome.
I couldn't swing a bag of weed without hitting a dozen amusing freaks.
I saw four cool shows a week, and still had time to go out for pool and bullshit.

Why, in the hell, did we ever leave college?

Asher Roth, I Love College

No comments: