Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thailand


Reports are that KVC has arrived safely in Thailand.

I can, also, report that everything is safe here in Cali. The cat-pack and I are maintaining a healthful status, in spite of the various cravings my stomach put forth upon KVC's departure.




One of my pal's stopped by last night, to check progress on the Model T project. He is a hot-rod magazine editor, so his opinion of project status is always welcome. In spite of my own insecurity, he seems to think that there is cool stuff going on here - in the garage. I take that to mean that my efforts, to date, are on the right track.
I did start making some floor bits, for the Model T. No real sparks flying action, but it does help satiate my desire to fight some steel.

Other than that, it's just me herding cats.

No comments: