Sunday, February 11, 2007

T Blogging

T Blogging. Right, huh? What is this about?

Well, some of you may have noticed the pics of that car project. It is still ongoing, that little project. That project that has stretched to the the years calender.

It is taking a long time, that Model T project. Much longer than I had expected...


It is taking so long because, well, really because I would like it to not suck.


Anyway, I have all kinds of time wrapped up into the thing. I am pretty sure there are all manner of hours still awaiting my hands, until there is some sort of completion. I have, largely, abstained from other creative projects in an effort to pump creative vision into the old Model T.

I am sure it ties directly to the previous post on manliness.
My focus is fairly specific, with this project. I have a vision, if you know what I mean. I have a dream, which I am trying to make real.

I am trying to make something that might not be the end dream, but the gateway to a larger one. The Model T modified is a gateway drug, if you will. It is a place to try some ideas, to learn, to gain some skills.


My thoughts, with a T Blogging series, are to pass along the process I have gone through. I hung out with my pal John, today. John asked if I was doing some such thing. I had thought about it, previously, but held back.

I'll post up some pics of what I have gone through/done so far. I will also provide some background on my thoughts on why I have made the decisions I have. I will also post lots of photos of a car, which may not mean anything to anyone.

So, look for some T Blogs...

No comments: