Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Two Wheels Tuesday-Bonus Edition





Hey, that's my bike edition...


I haven't posted much on this here, not out of secrecy, but because I move at speeds on par with sloths and snails with my own projects.

Anyway, I got the seat back from the leather guy today, which was the last big aesthetic part of the puzzle.


So here is a pic...


It's not especially special, or awesome, or on trend, or near a trend.
Just been trying to do my thing...
Which is undefined and slightly off most other folks thing.
Maybe...

It's just supposed to be fun and practical.
Sorta,
Some shit to blast around on and pretend I am cool...


Still a bit of stuff on the list.
Little fittings and fussy shit...
Snow fell this morning, so my sense of urgency is a bit low.
I might ride it this year, if I manage to take my hands out of my pockets...

1 comment:

abpaulson said...

looks badass, brother.