Friday, October 19, 2012

Last Night's Dreams

Had a bunch of dreams last night.
I guess I probably do every night, and just don't remember 'em...
The dogs were busy last night and I usually remember dreams better if I wake out of them.

Weird dreams, maybe.
I don't really know what other people dream about.
People don't talk about dreams, do they?

One was about me driving some pals to a party, maybe a bachelor party or something.
I think it was supposed to be Vegas.
We were rolling in my Crown Vic.  A police car type car, without the lights.  It had these pre-runner style bumper guards and bad brakes.
I don't remember much else from that one.



Another was me hanging out with some folks, including my dad, at some sorta car event.
We were rapping with this dude in his booth/pits.
He had a 57 El Dorado convertible project and this battered Lotus sitting there.
Somehow it came up that the dude wanted out of the Lotus because it was beaten, tiny and so on...
So, I bought it for $200.
The dream then sorta transitioned into this long mechanical illustration of adapters to power it with a motorcycle engine, for some reason.
I woke up while looking looking at the connector for prop-shaft to transmission...



And I had one that was just a riding dream.
Sorta like a flying dream but low to the ground...
Just moving through space.

No comments: