Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hey

Aaahhh!
Oh my God...

Frankenstorm!

Yeah, anyway...

KVC and I did some early birthday hanging out yesterday, since she is bugging to the motherland this week.

Hung out with our pal, Kate, and her pooch.
Went horseback riding along the shore...
That is KVC on Frisco and me on Red, getting all cowboy-up and shit.
We came back here and feasted, drank and built a fire to watch the waxing moon and storm clouds roll in.

Pretty awesome day, really...



Got KVC outta here, earlier, to meet a plane and beat the storm.
I have just been battening the bits down here, in preparation for whatever is coming.
Things like moving in the lawn furniture, chasing after the last pack of D cell batteries in the state, caching some beer and wine and what have you...

So I have my hunker down position going here.

The perfect storm.
Storm of the century.
Frankenstorm.

Really, I am taking it seriously, so don't sweat it unless I let you know things are going south.
I can't do anything to change it, so I will just do my best to get through it...


Come to think of it, it seems like I have been through a lot of "storm of the century" action in the past ten years.


I don't have a lot of stuff lined up to auto post this week, so if there aren't posts here it doesn't mean I am dead, by the way.
I may just be without power, standing outside, shouting in the face of a giant storm, for no good reason.

No comments: