Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lotto

I have noticed lots of folks mentioning not winning mega millions tonight and it made me think about that...


Suddenly being rich and what you would do.


I am not sure how I would handle that, being (relatively) cash poor most of my life, I am sorta used to it.  I work on those terms, improvising and making due.  I think it keeps me honest.


Sure, there is stuff I would blow money on.


My gal has always wanted a gallery of some sort, so that would get a green light.

I might buy some absurd machines, a Lancia Stratos or a Ferarri Dino come to mind.

Probably pick up a lot of crap to make something cool out of.

Help some pals get their projects further along, maybe.


But you know, I get by right now.  I am some variation of happy...


My old truck still does what I ask.

My bike is what it is.

Home is where ever the pack is.


I might need some parcel of land, for recluse wrecklessness. 

Howard Hughes had that right, in all his richness, at the end.


Really, I would just buy as much freedom how ever many millions could afford and let the world do whatever (perhaps with a trust formed to turn things to something I could stand).


The one thing I would be sure to buy is the ability to be left alone...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: