Monday, March 12, 2012

Changes





Yeah, so stuff is going on here, the big kind of stuff...

The gal started her new gig last week, but today is sort of her first real day.  Perhaps you already heard that, or not.  The eight people who check in here, of that, probably a few know the score here.

The thing about her new gig is that it's not here.  It's up in between Boston and Providence.  So, my gal is doing the commute for a few months and I am gonna pack up the carpetbags when we figure out where to land up there.

Another relocation/new city/life adventure for the clan.
I would like to think that this is the sort of thing that makes us interesting people.  Since I don't really talk to people, I am not sure that works out though.
If nothing else, I know where to get a decent meal, in a lot of different cities...

No comments: