Thursday, March 29, 2012

Exhausting

Well, I promised I wouldn't post up bullshit until I got something done.  I think the pipes are done now.


Along with other stuff.  My little bins of random bolts are emptying, finding their homes.  Obsessing about nuts that need turning, all of that.

The stuff that consumes one, after taking lots of crap apart in the search of cool.  Putting back together is the tough bit...

Parts never seem to fit the same way when they come in contact with paint, or other finishes.


So, yeah.  I could probably fire this off tomorrow, but I have other things to get done.


Next week will be time for some action...


Of course I will likely need to deal with jetting and take stuff apart again.  It is cool to get some steps crossed off the list though.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: