Thursday, September 8, 2011

Scheming

So, I think I have my winter bike plan layed out, in my head...

All done on the cheap, but a plan.

More tightening of mass...
Based on ideas from my favorite machines.
Swing arm or not.
My rear suspension stays, KVC likes to ride.

Lower, tighter, cooler on the back half.
Make some pipes.
Shave some more.
Cut off some fat.
Lots of simple tweaks...

Bottom end breathing mods.
Suspension work on the front end.
Fresh cams.

Basically, tighter...
More base.
Fundemental.

Which is how I seem to build everything.

I have some aesthetic ideas, which are way back on the stovetop...
I think things sorta work, right now, but could be tighter...
Meaner.
More simple or direct.

I will focus on that first.



Oh, I think we are getting another dog too...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: