Thursday, September 8, 2011

Graphic Design

Met a couple of young dudes, either studying or doing graphic design, tonight.

I was left wondering what the hell the graphics were for...
Who actually designs the stuff that needs the graphics?
Why not design the actual thing?


I am sorta baffled by it...
Graphic design.
And I went to school studying art.

Really, don't we have enough witty t shirts, stylish hang tags and shit?
I mean god knows we could do without another ID student conceptual chair or dinner setting, but cripes...

What is the deal with all these graphic design dudes?


It is like going to culinary school to learn how to put icing on a cake, to me...
But who bakes the cake?


Sweeping, summary statements.
I know...
Apologies to any readers with a really great concept for neat crap, printed on a Hanes beefy t.
I am sure your idea is awesome and retro/new...


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: