Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wait...



So, I just stopped working for a little fuckin' around break...



You know, a few minutes of looking at stuff on line, because I am pretty sick of thinking about how to make old broken down audio systems work and need a snack.



I am looking at some site by a dude in Japan, who posts up neat bike stuff...


And find a pic of my pal David's car.

I assume it's his.
(Nobody else in Oregon would keep such a car so well...)


Gee whiz, it is sure a small world.

I still love that wagon...

I remember the day we road tripped to pick it up.
Some state copper up in Washington had it in his family for years.
Amazing condition, super original...
David has only made it better.


The real highlight of that trip for me was pulling pilot duty in David's Impala, on the way back.

If you have ever been in that car, you understand...

No comments: