Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September?


Hey, it is September.
How the heck did it get to be September already?
Shit.

I am pretty random right now.
In my thinking.

I think I had one of those register things as a youth.
Mine was black, if I remember correctly.



I watched a guy put a floor lamp together on the train last week.
That was pretty random.
It was a big tacky brass lamp.
I guess he was excited about his new lamp.
He couldn't wait to put it together.
Perhaps he was just showing off.


Burning Man is this week.
What does that mean?

Well, for those of us who are not attending - it means we don't have to hear about how fucking great Burning Man is.

Sure, it may change your life.
I might rather not be a part of your life in the desert.

I do a pretty fair job of being weird every day.
I don't need to drive to the desert to do it.

I have got the weird thing down.


It might be autumn, here.
I haven't decided.
The morning skies have seemed very autumnal.
And the sun, well, it sleeps in more every day.

On the other hand, it was 100+ degrees here, just a couple days ago.
That is pretty hot.
That is hot that you can just about hear.
A door opens, and you can hear the whoompf...hot.
I suppose that is what passes itself for fall here.



KVC and I went down to Pleasanton, for a car show.

I think I have decided that car shows are weird.
And, you know, I like cars...
Maybe that moment was wrong.

I did eat a corn dog, there.
That was pretty good.


I am still working on taking over the world.
We'll talk about that later...

I think that should get you well up to date on my goings on.

No comments: