Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Buckeye Chuck





It has been suggested that I have been too far distanced from the Butter Cow, the Popcorn Festival and bratwurst to remember Buckeye Chuck.

Chuck would be the official groundhog of the great state of Ohio. Based out of the state of the art broadcasting facilities of WMRN radio, in Marion, Ohio - Chuck is answer the the questionable viewpoints of Penn's hometown hedgehog, Phil.

It is true that I did overlook checking on Chuck's weather predictions for the coming six weeks. Perhaps he and Phil differ on the remaining duration of winter. My lax correspondence and failure to emphasize my affection for Buckeye Chuck is inexcusable.

My apologies to the fine people of the greater central Ohio region, the WMRN radio station and especially to Mr. Charles Evers.

No comments: