Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another cut up Corvette





You might assume that I am a big Corvette fan, 'cause I like cars and Corvettes are cool and all.
And Corvettes are cool.
But Corvette guys kind of ruin it for me.

And there are Corvette guys.
Guys interested in over-restoration, numbers matching, over optioned ego-feeding machines.
The usual folks in old cars wave is met with a steely grimace from Corvette guys.


Which makes really love Corvettes like this one.
Corvettes were designed to haul ass (after the first ones).
They are automobiles to be used in anger.

This Corvette looks like an angry sum'bitch.


If I were ever to lift a tarp and find a Stingray, I probably wouldn't do this to it...exactly...
But if I found this one, I would be looking for every excuse in the world to hoist those skinny front-runners into the air.

No comments: