Sunday, March 4, 2007

March

Hey, it's March now isn't it? Seems like there is a lot going on here, maybe. It sure feels like a lot.

There is the new job thing. I started a new job, so there was that whole transition from one gig to another. I made the shift with no break in between, which is kind of bewildering.
The new gig is as an op's manager for an AV production company. I will spare the mundane details of what that actually means. At present, it means a more regular income and a huge investment of time. We'll see how that works out.

School, yea there is some school stuff going too. I did some testing yesterday, for some credits. That is going well, as far as I can tell. I am at the first point where there is any real grading going on. Anyway, I am on a one-step-at-a-time plan with that. There is some progress being made.



Shit, that is really all that is going on. KVC is still in Thailand. As I don't work in a home office, with the new gig, there is less time for little house chores. That might be why it seems there is a lot going on.

Alright, really, there is the same sorta stuff going on.

No comments: