Sunday, March 4, 2007

artsy arty art art


I had mentioned previously that there was some painting going on out here. Well, there was. After living with it and tweaking it for a few weeks now, I think it's done.

Some points of consideration; the subject is a specific character-Edwina, the painting is done in a style I have applied previously-yes it is supposed to look like that, I am not much of a photographer.

Hopefully, it will make somebody smile...



It has been a while since I had done any painting. You might remember I did a bunch of work with the nutty animation influence, some years back. I wasn't quite sure I wanted to go back to that style, but kind of did anyway. I was a bit softer in this painting, than I was in past work.
I am not sure how much more I want to explore this style, but this Ed one needed to be done...

No comments: