Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Last Nights Dream

Another round of this, for our entertainment.

I was waiting in line at a deli.
Not really in line, I guess, but waiting for my order to come up.
I had ordered an egg salad sandwich...
Hillary Clinton was also there, waiting to grab her lunch.

For some reason, conversation turned to the subject of Elvira (Mistress of the Dark).
The odd thing was that our former Secretary of State kept pronouncing it wrong...
She said it line el-Vee-rah, rather than the way pretty mucheverybody says el-Vii-rah.
This all struck me as a little strange...
Certainly Hillary had to know she was pronouncing it incorrectly?
She lived in the south, in the 80's.
Did she not hear that 1981 hit, by The Oak Ridge Boys?

Anyway, I got my sandwich and split.
Went to eat lunch and play with my dog, in the yard or a park or whatever.
Outside, you know, in a dream.
The dog, though, is sorta the size of a largish mouse.
The rest of her was pretty spot on, compared to the real dog, just all smaller...
She was splashing and swimming in a puddle.
The air was warm and thick, like summer.


And that's it...

No comments: