Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Drawring



In the spirit of Teddy Roosevelt, who said...

"Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it"

I am figuring out how to use CAD.
You know, electronic drafting software stuff...
I have dabbled with it in the past, more just to add notes to existing files and such.
An old associate asked me to help with a project, so here I am.

Have you ever watched a CAD tutorial, or looked at a manual or guide?  Probably not, unless you are actually using it for something, already.
Not sure if I would recommend it, but being me...it is actually kinda fun.
I only need to deal with some two-dimensional stuff, build some bits and create some diagrams.  Relatively simple stuff, given what can be done.  Still, a nice project/diversion for my bored bean.

Anyway, I should get back to learnin' so I can get on with the doing...

No comments: