Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Battlegoats



Yeah, you know, still chipping away at that whole taking over the world plan.

It really takes a lot of effort to take over the world.  I kinda expected that, but there is a shit ton of stuff to think about with this deal...

The baboonbots are in a early beta-testing phase right now and there are some issues I didn't quite anticipate, which have been a bit disappointing.  Let's just say that even though they are partially cyborg there are certain urges that are natural, that are hard to engineer out of the genome.
It's gross...

Anyway, the whole baboonbot trouble has me pondering some other options as well.  You know, sometimes  it is good to step away from one project and work on another.  Mix it up, and all that...


So, I was thinking about some other weapons platform.  Still sorta a hybrid robot-genetically modified mash up thing, because I think that just seems bad-ass.  But I need something with more heavy firepower than the baboonbots can carry, more of a supporting fire deal.

This is, obviously, a rough idea...a sketch, if you will, of my battlegoat concept....

I am not sure if this got started because goats are such good climbers, or if I was thinking that goats are cute, but whatever.
It'll be a nice change, because all these damned baboons are making me a little crazy...

No comments: