Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ivory







Hey, it's our anniversary today.

Like the real one, not the first date one...


I know it may have slipped past you that it was today, the day that I married my lovely wife.
Declaring our affections for one another, in a very real, and legally binding way...
Before Elvis, family and random hula dancing girls.

Turns out the appropriate traditional gift for this anniversary is ivory.
Remember that the sale and trade of modern ivory is prohibited, while you are out shopping for our gift.  Only the old, antique ivory is cool.
We don't want anybody out poaching elephants for our benefit.

If you have trouble with the ivory bit?
Well, the "modern" gift suggestion is gold...
So, I guess you can send gold.
If you are feeling that lazy about our anniversary...


Either way, KVC is awesome.
That's all that matters, to me.





No comments: