Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Secession



Talk about going off the deep end, this whole parallel reality secession action is so goddamned ridiculous.

I guess it is citizens from thirty states, at this point?
Upwards of 60,000 Texans are on board for cutting off ties and getting back to actually being a whole other country, I guess.



I am just baffling that the election was the thing to set this shit off.  I mean the guy has been in office for four years now.  Was the reelection just too much for these folks to handle?
That was the last straw?

Because, seriously, those of us who watch more than one news channel kinda saw that coming...


Anyway, it does have me thinking.
You know Puerto Rico voted to join up, as an official state.
All these crying conservatives want their own loco-land.
So, why not give 'em something?
Like Alabama, maybe...
And make Puerto Rico a state.

Hell, we wouldn't even have to change the flag!

Really, I think we all know this is not about rich conservatives feeling butt hurt...
Because those 1% folks already have their own special countries, like Switzerland or the Caymans.
The folks pushing these petitions would probably really like Alabama.
It'll have 'em feeling just like home.

And maybe I won't have to hear their "our country back" moaning anymore...


My apologies to any nice people from Alabama...
Nothing personal.

1 comment:

abpaulson said...

can we make it mississippi so i can still drive through alabama on my way to the beach? kthx.