Monday, August 27, 2012

Mops


Been a while since I have had some absurd rant here, huh?

Know what is bugging me?
Motherfucking mops...


I am not sure if I just have bad luck with mops, or what.

See, I can't remember the last time I purchased a mop and was then able to procure a replacement head for the thing.  I have tried various brands, models and what have you.  I try returning to the same store at which I purchased said mops.  I have never actually found a replacement mop head that fits any mop I have ever brought home.  Never.

It makes me wonder if there is some deep mop manufacturer conspiracy to sell more mops.  Mop retailers are in on it too, as it means more revenue for them too, I bet.
Greedy bastards...


Most recently, in response to whole situation, I opted to acquire the cheapest mop I could find.  If I have to do it, my thinking was that I could just give those mop makers less of my cash.  I also gave the mop pimping display a heavy once over, to make sure there were replacement mops heads aplenty. Bought a spare even, while I was there.

So this most recent cheapo one, during each use just comes apart.  Single use...
It's not like I am swabbing the deck of the USS New Jersey with these damned things.  Applying undue stress on the mop with some He-Man super muscle action, nope.  Just some light use, a couple rooms, totally normal fucking mopping.
A return to get yet another replacement mop head came up empty, out of stock. I have looked at other stores, to no avail.


So, now they have got me again, the evil mop collusion council, because I guess I need to buy another goddamned mop...

No comments: