Monday, February 6, 2012

Gross

They have this thing here called the Wing Bowl.  I forgot to comment on it a few days ago, but it was Friday, I think.

I am not sure what all happens at the Wing Bowl, but they sell tickets to it, as if there is something that you would want to see.
The main event is competitive chicken wing eating I guess...

I don't know about you, but I can eat some chicken wings.  It takes the right combination of blood alcohol level and time passed since the last time I tried wings, but it does happen on rare occasions

I usually go into it think that a half dozen will do the job and it's typically true.
I get to know the sauce with the first wing, then some ranch dressing with the second, by the third I am thinking about chickens and their wings, the fourth makes me feel greasy and dirty, five is the gross out one as I examine the pile of bones and wing number six is pushed down as a creepy glutinous reminder that I should't do that again for some time...


Anyway, this dude at 337 wings in thirty minutes, at this years Wing Bowl.


I am queasy just thinking about it...

No comments: